The Spring 2022 FabFitFun subscription box is a quarterly lifestyle subscription box. It is fully customizable for annual members and partially customizable for seasonal members. Check out my review as well as all of the items you could choose from if you sign up for your own box. It’s only $49.99 for over $250 worth of on-trend goodies!
This post contains affiliate links. See our Disclosure Statement for more information.
It’s time for the spring 2022 FabFitFun box! As a reminder, annual subscribers can now choose all of their items. Seasonal subscribers are still limited to only being able to choose from the first three categories.
I am an annual member and chose each item in my box. I definitely feel the boxes are more fit for me, and I have less items that I don’t want.
This spring box ended up being very beauty-heavy, due to the choice options and what I thought I’d use. I prefer to choose as much non-beauty items as possible, but this time around it just wasn’t a good option for me.
For those not familiar with FabFitFun, I’ll try to explain how it all works and answer any questions you might have. If you already know the deal, then skip on ahead to check out all of the items!
What Is FabFitFun?
FabFitFun is a women’s lifestyle subscription box that ships quarterly. Each box is curated for the season and contains fashion, beauty, home, travel, fitness, food items, and more!
Each season, they also include a magazine explaining all of the items and how to use some of them. It’s actually one subscription box insert that I find really helpful and entertaining.
Can You Customize Your FabFitFun Box?
Yes, there are multiple ways to customize you box including the standard box choices, adding on box choices, and by shopping add-on’s, Boost My Box and Refills.
Just be aware that customization closes before boxes start to ship so you may have to wait until the next box to be able to customize.
Standard Box Choices
Each quarter, subscribers get to choose some or all of the items they will receive. If you become an annual subscriber, you get to customize your entire box now. Seasonal members usually get to choose items from 3 categories.
Additional Box Choices
I also love that most quarters, FabFitFun allows you to add on additional choice items for much lower than the original cost.
Add On’s and Boost My Box
In addition to being able to add on additional choice items, FabFitFun also opens a window of time where you can purchase add-ons for significantly lower prices than the retail cost.
Annual subscribers get access first and usually the best stuff is sold out right away. But it’s always worth checking out multiple times as people have a few days to change their minds and update their carts before they are charged.
The Boost My Box option is still pretty new. It’s an option to add 1 of 3 “luxury” items to your box for a discounted rate. I didn’t choose to boost my box this season.
If you choose to become a seasonal member, an extra perk of buying an additional choice item or add-on items, is that your FabFitFun box will be shipped in the first wave, after annual subscribers.
** Keep in mind that the window to customize your items closes before boxes ship. If you sign up after the window is closed, you won’t get to choose items until the next season’s box.
How Much Does FabFitFun Cost?
FabFitFun is regularly $49.99 a quarter. Each box contains over $200.00 in items (usually well over)! You can also pay for a year (4 boxes) upfront for a total of $179.99 which saves you $20.00 over the year and also gives you additional benefits including:
- complete customization
- access to add-ons before anyone else
- earlier shipping
You can save $10.00 off of your first box by CLICKING HERE!
Now that we got through all of that, let’s see what’s in this season’s box!
FabFitFun Spring 2022 Review
Please keep in mind that some items will vary and that you will not have the ability to choose items at this time. The window to choose items is only open for a short period of time, before boxes start shipping out.
I will, however, tell you what other items you might have received.
Note: the first box when you join is usually a Member’s Picks Box (or something similar) which may or may not contain some of these items. There has also been a bit of customization available with this intro box, as well.
The box always comes with a magazine which discusses the items and other related topics, as well as information about an organization they are supporting.
It’s one of the only inserts that I actually enjoy reading. There are also discount codes in the back for some brands that FabFitFun features.
Caravan Home Lazy Susan ($60.00)
This category had a good mix of beauty, fashion and home goods. I ended up choosing the Caravan Lazy Susan, because I’m *trying* to limit how many beauty items I get since I am overloaded at the moment.
It’s nice, but mine looks very mix-match. I get that not all wood is the same color, but these are very different.
I have no idea what I’m going to use it for. Maybe I’ll put it on my desk or other piece of office furniture once I’m done furnishing this room.
This product is made in China.
The other choice items from this category that ALL users could chose from were:
- Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask With Prickly Pear Oil ($69.00)
- L*Space Coastal Cooler ($100.00)
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plumper in Hot Cherry & Lemon Lava Bundle ($48.00)
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak ($38.00)
- Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil in Royal Icing ($40.00)
- Morgan Lane Allie Robe in Navy Floral & White Floral ($198.00)
- Alice + Olivia Daisy Print Duffel Bag + Bucket Hat ($235.00)
Some of these items are from past boxes. It seems FabFitFun includes past items as a way to clear out old inventory and give subscribers a chance to get something they may have missed out on before.
To add an extra item from this first category, the cost would be $15 per additional item.
Farmacy Honey Halo Moisturizer ($45.00)
I really had no choice but to go with a beauty product in this category, plus I love Farmacy products. I already have wine glasses, a yoga subscription, slippers and plenty of wallets and bags.
This is actually probably a very good moisturizer for the colder, winter months. It’s a ceramide that’s meant to be an intense moisturizer.
We are having a pool put in and expect to be swimming all the time this summer. I’m thinking the chlorine might take a toll on my skin more than usual, so this might come in handy if so. If not, I’ll save it for next winter.
This product is made in the USA.
The second category that ALL subscribers could pick from also included:
- Perricone High Potency Classics: Face Finishing & Firming Moisturizer ($69.00)
- ban.do Stemless Acrylic Wine Glass Set of Four with Glitter Infusion ($48.00)
- Caudalie Vinopure Oil Control Moisturizer ($35 Value)
- Yoga Wake Up, Inc. 3 Months Audio Guided Yoga App Subscription + Acupressure Pillow ($49.00)
- Splendid Faux Fur Slippers – Crystal Pink ($48.00)
- Kate Spade Keaton Pouch Wristlet ($78.00)
To add additional items in this category was also $15 per item.
Some of these items are also repeats from past boxes.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Intensive Pore Exfoliating Treatment ($88.00)
Once again, the best choice for me was a beauty product.
I was actually thinking that I needed to break down and buy an exfoliator the day before this box arrived. I had completely forgotten I chose this. Talk about perfect timing.
This is a cult favorite that I’ve used in the past. It works really well and doesn’t irritate my skin at all.
This item is made in the USA.
The items that ALL users could choose from also included:
- Prive Revaux The Juliet Black Sunglasses ($39.95)
- Kate Spade Glitter Studs – Opal Glitter ($32.00)
- Erin Condren Design Stationery Bundle ($35.50)
- Gaiam Ultimate Core Toning Kit ($50.00)
- Shoshanna Umbrella ($40.00)
The sunglasses looked way too big for my head, I’ve read terrible reviews about the Gaiam product, and didn’t want an umbrella. I would have chosen the Erin Condren product if it had been something more like a fun planner. I simply don’t send cards to anyone.
To add on items in this category was $10 each.
It’s A 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin ($22.00)
Once again, the non-beauty products just weren’t things I was interested in.
I chose the leave-in treatment with keratin because I’ll try anything to help keep the hair I have left as healthy as possible.
I’ve used the regular one in the past and it was just okay. I’m hoping the added keratin is better for me.
Today, I would have chosen the body butter. I’m almost out of lotion and they rarely show up in subscription boxes. Ah well – maybe next time!
This product is made in the USA.
Only annual subscribers were able to choose their items in this category. The other choices were:
- MantraBand Cuff Bracelet in Silver ($25.00)
- It’s A 10 Miracle Leave-In Product in Regular, Keratin or Coily ($20.00-25.00)
- Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Sweet Citrus ($38.00)
- Favor Spoon Rest – Gray ($30.00)
I believe to add on items in this category would have been $7 each.
Sorbus Makeup Organizer ($30.00)
Finally, a non-beauty items – that’s still for beauty products…
This organizer is pretty small. I’m not sure what my initial thoughts were on how I was going to use this. I have no where to put in my bathroom and my makeup is in a tackle box (the same company that makes Caboodles make tackle boxes for much, much cheaper).
I might use it on my desk. Maybe? I really have no clue at the moment.
This product is made in China likely making the price extremely inflated.
Only annual subscribers could also choose from:
- Gemelli Jenna Clip – 2 Pack ($33.00)
- EVENPRIME Hypernova Dark Circle Reducer Eye Serum ($36.00)
- Earth Harbor GLOW JUICE Refining Enzyme Mask ($40.00)
I have the Glow Juice already and have given up on anything that’s supposed to reduce dark circles. The hair clips are too big for me.
To add on items from this category was $7 each.
Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush in Incandescent Electra ($43.00)
There were a lot of options in this last category. Some were single items and some bundles. I tend to find that there is always at least one item in the bundles that I won’t use.
Hourglass products are so pretty! I have another blush in a different shade that I just love so I was happy to choose another. This one is a bit more pink, which I have been wanting to try.
I tend to like pinks in winter and spring and peaches in summer and fall.
This product is made in Italy.
Only annual subscribers could also choose from:
- Butter London Teddy Girl Eyeshadow Palette ($28.00)
- Coach Open Circle Necklace and Tea Rose Stud Set ($125.00)
- The Nue Co. Topical C ($55.00)
- Milly Jewelry Case ($45.00)
- In The Stars Lip Oil, Cuticle Crème Pen ($43.00)
- Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar, Hair Scarf Bundle ($68.00)
- Cuticle Pen, Hand Scrub Elderflower 75mL, Double Act Shadow Stick ($65.00)
- Double Act Shadow Stick, In The Stars Lip Oil, Daily Facial Dry Brush ($63.00)
Additional items were $10.00 in this category.
Spring 2022 Add On’s
Being that I am feeling smothered by the excess “things” I need to use up, sell or donate, I decided to hold off on add-ons this season.
FabFitFun Spring 2022 Final Thoughts
While I am definitely happy with the items that I chose, I do wish the box was a little less beauty-heavy.
For the second box in a row, everything that I chose was on the smaller side, except for the lazy Susa. It does make it feel as if the box is lacking, even though the value is very good.
Since reviews are just a matter of personal opinion, let’s talk about value of the Spring 2022 FabFitFun box.
- Is this seasons box worth the $45.00 that I paid for it ($49.99 for seasonal subscribers)? In my opinion, yes. I received $288.00 worth of items that I got to choose. For me, what makes a box “worth it” is if I will use the large majority of the products. .
- Next, does this box fit the season? The items that are more spring-like are the floral robe, floral bag and umbrella. The rest could be good for anytime of the year.
- Does this box hit on Fab, Fit, and Fun? My answer is usually the same. There are always plenty of “fab” and “fun” items, but the “fit” section is usually lacking. This season there was the yoga pillow and subscription and the Gaiam Toning Kit.
Now the long wait until the summer box begins. I usually love summer and fall subscription boxes the most. FabFitFun usually has plenty of themed and edit sales to hold us over until then.
How To Subscribe to FabFitFun
To sign up for FabFitFun, just click here and you will save $10.00!
I hope you find this Spring 2022 FabFitFun Subscription Box Review helpful. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.